Inside and out, Vitamin B’s are critical for optimal health … including the health of your skin!
Also known as panthenol or pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 is a member of the powerful B-complex vitamin family. A natural skin healer and protectant, it does much more than just moisturize!
- Plumper skin — a superb humectant that attracts and retains water to the skin
- Improves elasticity and softness — especially effective for dry, rough or scaly skin
- Highly reparative — strengthens the skin barrier to help prevent water loss from the cells
- Encourages radiance — nourish skin from within, resulting in a radiant glow!
Niacin is found in foods like asparagus, mushrooms, beets, tuna and poultry. When consumed, it is converted to niacinamide (Vitamin B3), where it becomes instrumental in the production of the coenzymes NADH and NADPH. These coenzymes are crucial for skin cells to produce energy and remain healthy and vibrant. However, as we age these levels rapidly decline. Hence, the critical need for Vitamin B3 in our skin care!
- At the risk of being redundant … Plumper skin — a superb humectant that attracts and retains water to the skin!
- Firmer, younger looking skin — high levels of essential fatty acids encourage youthful skin
- Skin brightening — reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, redness and blotchiness
- Reduces sun damage — niacinamide suppresses melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage.
Panthenol and/or niacin are found in the following Jakare products: AgeLess CoQ10 Serum, FACELIFT Firming Serum, Plant Stem Cell Serum, HydraQuench Facial Moisturizer, SHEER Facial Moisturizer, B3 Facial Moisturizer, Firming Facial Moisturizer, Plant Stem Cell Facial Moisturizer, Orange Blossom HydraMist, Phyto Nutrient HydraMist.