Available from August 10th – 16th
Super boosting is the art of adding plant extracts or essential oils to an existing product to increase anti-aging benefits and intensify results. Each week during the month of August, we are super boosting a different HydraMist with an aromatic and revitalizing hydrosol. Each delicately scented, energetically vibrant hydrosol is chosen to work synergistically with the mist for greater age defense effects – correctly pairing the mist with the perfect hydrosol to magnify results is truly the art of super boosting.
Our hydrosols, also known as distillates or floral waters, are steam distilled from freshly picked, optimally harvested organic plants. This unique process captures the cellular water from the living plant, containing vital minerals, phytosterols, antioxidants, and other therapeutic properties of the living plant. These components are typically lost under the conventional high pressurized processing.
We have chosen spearmint hydrosol to super boost our French Lavender HydraMist.
One of the most appealing and popular essential oil combinations, lavender and spearmint work synergistically as a captivating and restoring blend with superior age defense properties. The soothing and balancing effects of lavender paired with the rejuvenating bright essence of spearmint create both uplifting aromatherapy and serious skin care benefits.
Lavender and spearmint together …
- Perfect for summertime use – cooling and soothing for sun damaged skin. Menthol found in spearmint has antispasmodic characteristics that provide a cooling and relaxing effect. Use anytime during the day to refresh and renew.
- Reduces aging and increases skin vitality. Lavender and spearmint boost the circulation of blood to your skin to keep it hydrated and nourished, discouraging the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tightens pores for refined skin with fewer blackheads and clogged pores. Spearmint and lavender have antibacterial components to keep skin free of toxins and encourage a healthy clear complexion.
- Cell turnover. The salicylic acid content of spearmint assists in loosening dead skin cells to ensure the appearance of new healthy cells for revitalized and younger looking skin.
- Calms skin irritations and inflammation, including conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Balances your skin’s moisture barrier. Great for all skin types, lavender promotes proper oil production so that your skin isn’t too oily or too dry.